Save almost 80%
- A curated anthology of premium plug-ins that underscores the renowned Softube sound quality for a fraction of the combined list prices. Save over 3,000 USD
- Upgrade to Softube Volume 5 from former editions of Volume or included plug-ins
- Includes plug-ins developed in close collaboration with industry-leading brands like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, Trident, OTO, Doepfer, and Fix
- Latest additions: Weiss EQ MP / Amp Room / Marshall Cabinet Collection / Statement Lead
A star-studded investment piece from the Rock & Roll Scientists, Softube Volume 5 Plug-in Collection pays huge dividends when it comes to your sound. It’s a treasure trove brimming with thoughtfully chosen, exquisite-sounding tools and instruments that were created in partnership with industry vanguards like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, and more.
These are the lab-created gems that will empower you to do your finest mixing and mastering work. Volume 5 addresses every studio necessity while ensuring that each aspect of your production process is executed with impeccable sound quality. Crack open pure authenticity and send your work into the upper echelons with Volume 5.
Awards & reviews
New Bling: The Latest
Additions to Volume
Some of Volume 5's crowning jewels are also its latest additions. The sonic surgeon with the golden bands, Weiss EQ MP, is new to this collection. We also welcome Amp Room to this edition. Amp Room is the pro audio guitar and bass platform, designed to be a continuously expanding system. And then there’s Marshall Cabinet Collection, a grouping of eight classic, rare, and hand-wired speaker cabs officially licensed by Marshall. Finally, Statement Lead, a polyphonic synth for contemporary lead sounds that’s rock-solid when it comes to music production and songwriting, rounds out the shiny debut of these amazing assets.
Softube Volume 5 includes the following plug-ins:
Heirloom Pieces: the legacy plug-ins
Also included in Softube Volume 5 Plug-in Collection are Bass Amp Room and Vintage Amp Room. These legacy plug-ins come with the assurance that your existing projects are safe when upgrading.
BOOK A ONE-ON-ONE DEMO
It's safe to say that the exceptional quality of our software is matched only by our outstanding care. Want to know what makes the plug-ins collected in Volume 5 so special? Don’t hesitate to schedule a personal video conference with our product demonstration team today. Learn more
Many of the Softube Volume plug-ins integrate seamlessly with Native Instrument's Native Kontrol Standard. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
- Channel strips
- Compressors & limiters
- Distortion, saturation and shaping
- Modulation effects
- Reverbs & delays
- Guitar and bass amp-simulations
- Virtual instruments
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.