- Four fully parametric bands of equalization with fixed frequency bands
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Smooth sound and flexible operation
Equalizer / Console 1 Ready
Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer
The Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Passive Tube Equalizer really sets the standard for all passive equalizer designs.
It is a highly versatile and sweet sounding equalizer that will solve most of the tonality issues you may experience in a mix.
Boost, Don't Cut
Flexibility and smoothness are the key features of this tube driven passive equalizer. Here's finally an equalizer you can use in your DAW to boost frequencies and not limit yourself to cutting.
This product supports
We love VU meters, Bakelite knobs, and analog quirks. But we want modern precision and workflow. The answer? Softube Extended Features. Easy-access panels with the innovations you need close at hand.
"The Summit Tube EQ is my new secret weapon with electric guitars. It adds beef and bite while taming the harshness you can easily get when brightening guitars. I don't leave home without it."Bruce Springsteen, Sarah Brightman, Green Day, Television and Michael Stipe
Suitable for any sound or instrument
Four fully parametric bands of equalization plus low and high cut filters with three selectable cutoff frequencies each make the EQF-100 a go-to equalizer for any sound or instrument in your mix. A mix that no doubt will sound warmer and fatter with the help of the EQF-100 and its unique blend of tube and solid state technology.
Tweak it to get saturation
If you want more edge from your EQ, just drive the output meter into the red and you'll experience a woody and thick saturation coming from the output stage.
Console 1 Ready
This plug-in can be used within Console 1, our mixing system. Click to learn more.
- Smooth sound and flexible operation.
- Modeled output stage distortion.
- Four fully parametric bands of equalization with fixed frequency bands.
- High and low filters can be switched from bell to shelf.
- Three-position low and high cut filters.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
All Softube products require a computer with appropriate DAW host software (none of which are included).
Versions from 2.5.18 and newer of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.13 up to 11.6.1 - MacOS 12 Monterey support pending
- Windows 10 64-bit - Windows 11 support pending
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon - M1 support pending
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space).
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading installers and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok key for authorizing your plug-ins (note that a physical iLok USB key is not a requirement)
In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work. However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Ableton Live, Studio One, Reaper, and Cakewalk. Softube plugins are not tested in non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Note: We have checked the basic functionality of our plug-ins, and Softube Central, in macOS Monterey running under Apple Rosetta 2, and initial tests do look promising. Silicon M1 native support is pending.
Note: We have run initial tests of Softube Central and our plug-ins within Windows 11 with positive early results. Further testing and announcements will follow.
With regards to the different VST formats, we strongly recommend using VST3 as some of our plug-ins have features that are not present in the older VST format. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo. The most recent maintenance release of your DAW application is recommended. AAX DSP is not currently in active development. TDM/VENUE is no longer supported (old downloads are available on the Legacy Installers page)
Find the Softube installer you need both Softube Central and individual plug-ins.
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?