- Four fully parametric bands of equalization with fixed frequency bands
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Smooth sound and flexible operation
Equalizer / Console 1 Ready
Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer
The Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Passive Tube Equalizer really sets the standard for all passive equalizer designs.
It is a highly versatile and sweet sounding equalizer that will solve most of the tonality issues you may experience in a mix.
Boost, Don't Cut
Flexibility and smoothness are the key features of this tube driven passive equalizer. Here's finally an equalizer you can use in your DAW to boost frequencies and not limit yourself to cutting.
This product supports
We love VU meters, Bakelite knobs, and analog quirks. But we want modern precision and workflow. The answer? Softube Extended Features. Easy-access panels with the innovations you need close at hand.
"The Summit Tube EQ is my new secret weapon with electric guitars. It adds beef and bite while taming the harshness you can easily get when brightening guitars. I don't leave home without it."Bruce Springsteen, Sarah Brightman, Green Day, Television and Michael Stipe
Suitable for any sound or instrument
Four fully parametric bands of equalization plus low and high cut filters with three selectable cutoff frequencies each make the EQF-100 a go-to equalizer for any sound or instrument in your mix. A mix that no doubt will sound warmer and fatter with the help of the EQF-100 and its unique blend of tube and solid state technology.
Tweak it to get saturation
If you want more edge from your EQ, just drive the output meter into the red and you'll experience a woody and thick saturation coming from the output stage.
Console 1 Ready
This plug-in can be used within Console 1, our mixing system. Click to learn more.
- Smooth sound and flexible operation.
- Modeled output stage distortion.
- Four fully parametric bands of equalization with fixed frequency bands.
- High and low filters can be switched from bell to shelf.
- Three-position low and high cut filters.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.