- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Extremely easy to use
- Bundled for free when you buy TSAR-1 Reverb
Modular ready, Effects
TSAR-1R Reverb is the little sibling of the more adjustable TSAR-1 Reverb. They share exactly the same high end reverb algorithm, but TSAR-1R offers extreme ease of use for a fast and intuitive workflow.
Essentially, TSAR-1R is operated with a single control — the Time slider. Add depth and dimension to any sound with short and controlled room sounds, or slide it up towards hall settings for large, dramatic spaces.
It really is as easy as that, and it always sounds stellar.
"Man!!!!!! Incredible, incredible, incredible!!!!! Just mixed Lil' Waynes new single 'How to Love' and so sweeeet my TSAR-1 Reverbs are sounding right now. If I had four hands I'd give four thumbs up!"Mixer for Lil' Wayne, The Neptunes, etc.
Have a listen
True stereo algorithmic reverb
TSAR-1R features the same sophisticated reverb algorithms as the larger TSAR-1, so it sounds just as real, just as lush, just as big.
The time slider controls more than just time – many detailed processes happen under the hood, in an intelligent, sound-designed manner, as you increase the length of the reverb to ensure great room sounds at any setting.
Sophisticated sound and versatility
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR-1R Reverb and the more adjustable TSAR-1 Reverb is what gives them their magic. The strength lies in the sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether they are used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, they always shine. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
Fast and easy, yet powerful. Apart from Mix and Volume, there's only three parameters in TSAR-1R. Don't let that fool you though, it has never before been this easy to dial in a great reverb sound.
Predelay Perfect for getting that small gap between the vocals and the reverb tail.
Time One fader to rule them all. The Time control changes the Density, Diffusion, Early Reflections, Reverb Time, etc. Almost like a continous swipe through all the best presets.
Color Need a bright or a dark reverb?
Comes bundled with TSAR-1 Reverb or available separately.
This plug-in can be used within Modular, our Eurorack platform. Click to learn more.
- True Stereo Algorithm — same as in TSAR-1 Reverb.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb.
- Bundled for free when you buy TSAR-1 Reverb.
- Upgrade possible to the TSAR-1 Reverb.
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.