Modular ready, Effects
A slightly dark and distorted delay has a way of giving a great sense of space and size to a mix without really drawing attention to itself.
Tube Delay is a vintagey analog style echo box that allows you to create everything from clean doubling effects to endless dub delays with filthy feedback.
A tasty echo effect that can go from clean to rude by overdriving its three modeled tube stages. Create anything from realistic room echoes to rockabilly style slap backs — or take it all the way into reggae echo madness.
Tube Delay features three distinct tube stages in its design, each of which add to the authentic analog driven sound.
"I think it's a very worthy delay, grit monster, and hair-grower to complete your delay collection and you should check it out if you're looking for a new delay."Magazine
World class delay
The controls are quite self explanatory, but it's the sound that sets Tube Delay apart from any other delay you have tried. The drive knobs add a wonderfully dirty distortion and the tone controls are just sweet.
The three different tube stages in this model each adds to the total sound. The tone controls are passive and add further to the distortion. Turn up the feedback while running, and you'll have the authentic dub echo madness! We of course added the possibility of tempo syncing the delay to your song.
- 1-1000 ms delay.
- Sync tempo to host.
- Vintage style passive EQ.
- Gritty feedback feature.
- Tube preamp simulaton.
Have a listen
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.