- Value: This first-of-its-kind collection of native software gives genuine Empirical Labs sound and gargantuan savings vs. purchasing each piece separately
- Authenticity: Each plug-in was masterfully recreated in close collaboration with the legendary Dave Derr and Empirical Labs Inc.
- Includes three plug-ins: Mike-E compressor/saturator, Lil FrEQ EQ and de-esser, and the Trak Pak channel strip for Console 1
Login to see your price
Empirical Labs Complete Collection
When you think ELI, you think rock & roll. You think Dave Derr. You think quality modern analog. Aggressive, but never harsh in the extremes. The Empirical Labs Complete Collection allows you to do more than think about it. It lets you hear it, feel it, touch it, and taste it. All. For less.
Made in close collaboration with Dave Derr himself, this bundle of Empirical plug-ins will give your mixes that coveted analog tang heard on so many thousands of records. Precisely modeled and calibrated with mixing professionals and recording engineers in mind, the collection brings the retro grunge that ELI does so well into the DAW-based studio. Into your studio.
Empirical Labs Complete Collection includes the following plug-ins:
BOOK A ONE-ON-ONE DEMO
Itching to know all there is to know about our Empirical Labs + Softube suite of products? Or just want to get up and running as quick as you can? Either way, we got you covered. Book a private video session with our product demonstration team today. Learn more
Here we are now
Empirical Labs, under the leadership of the pro audio icon Dave Derr, is on a mission to make innovative, long-lasting equipment that’s a riot to use. With greatest hits like Fatso, DerrEsser, and Distressor, it’s safe to say they’re succeeding. Part of that success is due to ELI's dedication to real-world testing and results. As well as the conviction to go past good enough. ELI insist on continuing to refine their products. It’s an ethos we can get behind.
And so, after fifteen years of friendship and fun, we have. With a dedication to sound quality and quality gear, we proudly introduce four new products from Softube + Empirical Labs: Mike-E Comp, Lil FrEQ, Trak Pak, and the Empirical Labs Complete Collection.
- Empirical Labs Mike-E Comp
- Empirical Labs Lil FrEQ
- Empirical Labs Trak Pak for Console 1
- Mac OS X 10.12-10.15 (older OS versions may work but are not tested, Big Sur compatibility is forthcoming).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.