- The 10-fader hardware component of the Console 1 Mixing System
- Quick, intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and more
- Access your favorite tracks and organize your session with the Layer Mode button
Hardware / Ecosystem
Console 1 Fader Mk I
Building on the success of the Console 1 hardware unit was never going to be easy. But, like you, we have ambitious dreams. To add even more advantages to the epic workflow that Console 1 brings, we asked, “Where can we go next?” The answer was clear. And the result is Console 1 Fader.
Improving feel and workflow—and providing the best parts of both hardware and software in one place—Console 1 Fader raises the sound-quality bar to exciting new levels. Mixing a masterpiece isn’t easy, but with Console 1 Fader there is no limit to what you can achieve.
The Art of Rock & Roll Science
When it comes to creating equipment that improves workflow and offers the highest quality sound, our reputation is rock solid—and long. Our partnerships with premium brands like Marshall, Tube-Tech, Chandler Limited®, and Empirical Labs have spanned decades.
Console 1 Fader is built on this legacy of creativity, passion, and attention to detail. Because to create tools that innovate, you have to have heart, soul, and Rock & Roll Science.
"Console 1 Fader has been a long time coming, but it reflects the careful thought and attention to detail that is Softube’s trademark. A very well thought-out companion to the original Console 1, it’s much more than just a fader controller."Features Editor, Sound On Sound magazine
Premium feel and feedback
The ten super-smooth, touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorized faders give you a professional feeling and feedback. The robust powder-coated steel chassis offers durability and substance in a sleek Scandinavian design.
Console 1 Fader includes two console emulations: Tube and Discrete. Way more than a controller, Fader enriches the sound of your tracks just as an analog console would.
New levels of control
For those whose instrument is the desk, Console 1 Fader is a Stradivarius. Fader gives you lightning-quick, uber intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and more with features like track color coordination.
A Modern Mixing System
Combining hardware and software to give you the best of both worlds, Console 1 Mixing System delivers the versatility and affordability of in-the-box mixing, along with the workflow and feel of hardware. Use the hardware separately or together for a genuine desk experience. You can even use multiple Console 1 Fader units to build the ideal workflow for your studio.
DAW compatibility with Console 1
Find inspiration and get tips on how to get the best performance from the pairing of Console 1 and your favorite DAW.
- A 10-fader hardware unit in our Console 1 Mixing System
- High-quality hardware designed and built for form and function
- Take fast and intuitive control of volume, saturation, filtering, and more
- Two awesome-sounding component-modeled console emulations included
- Expand your sonic options with Console 1 Mixing System-supported channel strips (sold separately)
- Organize and modify your mix in powerful new ways with Layer Mode
- The Spatializer tool offers fast, per-channel control of stereo width
- Compatible with all major DAWs straight out of the box – no MIDI mapping required
- Use alone or in combination with the original Console 1 plug-in controller
Dimensions (approx.) 43 cm x 4 cm x 19 cm (WxHxD) Weight (approx.) 2,2 kg / 3 kg (with packaging) Faders 10 Alps 100 mm high quality motorized faders with touch Power Powered by 8V DC. 3A. PSU included. 100-240V 0.75A Computer connection USB 2 Type-B Chassis Powder coated steel Panel Screen printed poly carbonate overlay (3 colors) Meters 10-segment LED meters (5 green, 2 yellow, 1 red/clip) Encoder 1, mounted on a high grade metal potentiometer