Hardware / Ecosystem
Console 1 Channel Mk III
Say goodbye to mixing with a mouse. Let your ears guide your sound. Twist a knob and submerge yourself in the feeling of a world-class studio. Put timeless, high-end consoles at your fingertips with the workflow of the future. Discover your dream console. Discover Console 1 Channel Mk III.
Mixing. The way it should be.
Console 1 Channel lets you use your hands to mix and your ears to sculpt your sound. Each knob corresponds to a specific parameter and no mapping is necessary. Gain is always gain. Ratio is always ratio. The dual high-resolution smart screens keep you focused on the sound of your mix. Intuitive and efficient, Channel lets you go deeper into your creative process. And enjoy it!
World-class console sound
Console 1 Channel gives you world-renowned console sounds because that’s what we do: give you exacting models of professional-grade, standard-setting gear — from Solid State Logic and Tube-Tech to Chandler Limited. You can load Summit Audio Grand Channel, Weiss Gambit Series, or our extremely punchy Empirical Labs strip. Channel comes with our take on the perfect channel strip: our new Core Mixing Suite software.
World-class console feel
Console 1 Channel will be the sexiest gear your desk has seen in a while. The premium materials, anodized aluminum top with a stunning Nordic Night Sky finish, and robust build mean that it outshines all others in its class. But Channel is more than just studio bling. Every rotation of Channel’s touch-sensitive Analog Feel™ potentiometers – and an increase of more than ten times the resolution over our previous generation – gives you the sensation of the priciest outboard gear. They feel analog because they are.
Core Mixing Suite: the perfect channel strip
Console 1 Channel comes with our new Core Mixing Suite software. It gives you the award-winning sounds of Tape, FET Compressor Mk II, and Bus Processor in the versatile preamp, shape, equalization, and compression sections. Also included is an innovative drive section befitting our reputation for saturation. Core Mixing Suite combines our deep DSP knowledge with processors that will take you through your entire process, from the broad strokes to the surgical corrections.
A perfect fit for your DAW
Just plug it in and Console 1 Channel works with all major DAWs. Without mapping. Click below to learn more about Console 1 compatibility with Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Cubase, Studio One, LUNA, Reaper, FL Studio, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio and Cakewalk.
A perfect fit for your studio
A studio is as individual as the music makers who call it home. Console 1 Channel is built to fit your studio – no matter the setup.
Expand your system
Make your Console 1 Channel setup even dreamier with Console 1 Fader Mk III and our wide selection of high-quality channel strips and plug-ins.
Technical specs & setups
Console 1 Features Comparison
Compare and contrast Console 1 generations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a new Console 1 Fader coming?
- Yes, Console 1 Fader Mk III will make its debut in 2024. Stay in the Fader Mk III loop.
Can I mix and match Console 1 hardware versions?
- Yes! Channel Mk III works with Fader and Fader Mk III will work with Console 1 Mk I and Mk II.
What happens to my projects if I switch from Console 1 Mk I/Mk II to Channel Mk III?
- Nothing! Channel is backwards compatible, but it is recommended that you finish big projects before you upgrade.
Will Channel work with my DAW?
- Console 1 Channel works with all major DAWs — no mapping necessary — and has the exact same functionality as with Console 1 Mk II. Learn more about compatibility with your individual DAW here.
How will previous generations of Console 1 be supported?
- Console 1 Mk I and Mk II will continue to be supported with software updates and the ability to purchase software to improve the experience of mixing with previous generations.
Will Core Mixing Suite be sold separately?
- Core Mixing Suite is included with Console 1 Channel Mk III and will be available for purchase for existing Mk I and Mk II owners.
What are the dimensions & weight of Channel?
What are the mounting options for Channel?
- Channel can be VESA mounted or rack mounted. Rack mounts will be available from Softube.com shortly after Channel is available for purchase.
Console 1 is an expandable platform. Learn more about the add-ons available.