World Tour sound
- Fully-featured bass amp simulation to cover every need, vintage and modern
- Choice of four classic microphones per cabinet, expertly selected and placed
- Faithful modelling of class-leading, top-quality equipment
Bass Amp / Amp Room Ready
Eden WT-800 Bass Amp
There are a handful of classic names in bass guitar amplification, but few have the combination of pedigree and sheer modern versatility that comes with the Eden WT-800.
Featuring a full range of tools from compression and five-band EQ, to easy bi-amping and an ‘enhance’ knob for quick and effective scooping of mid-frequencies, the ‘World Tour’ amp really can do it all, around the globe.
"I love the Eden WT-800 plugin! It sounds really good and gets the most out of my basses. I love the fact that it's so versatile, but yet so 'simple'. Really impressive."Pro mixer/producer and bass player for DI-RECT
Have a listen
Choose between our beautifully modelled Eden 4x10 and 1x15 cabinets, or blend them together. You can even split your signal with the bi-amp feature to send your lows and highs to different cabinets.
4 Classic High-End Microphones
Troy Antunes, bassist and producer with Justin Timberlake, Al Green, and Pharrell Williams, selected and positioned four top-of-the-line mics to give you a wide variety of incredible sounds.
'Enhance' Your Tone
To get that modern, scooped bass sound, whether for hip hop or metal, Eden designed the 'enhance' knob. One big twist gives you a smiley-face, and a bigger, better tone.
This product supports
We love VU meters, Bakelite knobs, and analog quirks. But we want modern precision and workflow. The answer? Softube Extended Features. Easy-access panels with the innovations you need close at hand.
Amp Room Ready
This plug-in can be used within Amp Room, Softube's pro audio guitar & bass platform. Click to learn more.
Innumerable pro players, including Mike Rutherford of Genesis and Mike Gordon of Phish, have come to treat this amp as essential. It’s great for the grungey dirty vintage sounds, of course, but for the heft and clarity required by modern hip-hop, R&B, pop, metal, and jazz, there aren’t many that can compete.
That modern hi-fi richness comes in part from the extraordinary quality of the amp itself, but also partly from the additional features in the side-panel: the classic microphones, expertly placed, the easy bi-amping, and the intuitive mixer.
Officially licensed and endorsed
Our plug-in is fully endorsed and authenticated by Eden, and features physical modelling of two of their best-loved cabinets, a 1x15 and a 4x10, each miked with four different high-end classic microphones, selected and positioned by Troy Antunes, producer and bassist famous for his work with Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake.
You don't cut corners when it comes to getting the best tones out of your bass, and we don't cut corners when it comes to working with the best partners and reproducing and reimagining their best work in outstanding detail.
Fully-featured for fuller tones
With a three-channel mixer section, you can blend the two cabs with the direct signal to find just about anything you could ever want to hear.
And boasting a far more sophisticated EQ than many competitors, a built-in compressor, and a specially designed and optimised ‘enhance’ knob, which boosts the high and low frequencies while cutting the mids for that ultra-modern ‘scooped’ smiley-face sound, the WT-800 represents the best-of-the-best, in sound quality and versatility alike.
Perfect for Amp Room
Eden WT-800 comes with modules that are fully integrated into the Amp Room ecosystem and sound exactly the same as the native version of the plug-in. If you already own Amp Room, you definitely need this amp.
Amp Room is the pro audio guitar and bass platform, designed with sound quality as top priority. It’s just like having a real amplifier with a miked up speaker cabinet in a high-end studio – with the added convenience of more options to patch in any kind of studio tool you need anywhere in the chain.
- Fully-featured bass amp simulation to cover every need, vintage and modern.
- Faithful modelling of class-leading, top-quality equipment.
- Five-band EQ.
- Make-sound-better ‘enhance’ knob.
- In-built compressor.
- Not one but two cabinet models.
- Easy bi-amping: select your cutoff frequency and send your low and high frequencies to different cabinets.
- Choice of four classic microphones per cabinet, expertly selected and placed.
- Great for rough stuff, but amazing for hyper-rich hi-fi modern tones.
All Softube products require a computer with appropriate DAW host software (none of which are included).
Versions from 2.5.38 and newer of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.13 up to 12
- Windows 10 and 11 64-bit
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / Full Apple silicon support (M1 or higher)
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space)
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading installers and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok key for authorizing your plug-ins (note that a physical iLok USB key is not a requirement)
In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work. However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Ableton Live, Studio One, Reaper, and Cakewalk. Softube plugins are not tested in non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Note: We have checked the basic functionality of our plug-ins, and Softube Central, under Apple Rosetta 2.
With regards to the different VST formats, we strongly recommend using VST3 as some of our plug-ins have features that are not present in the older VST format. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo. The most recent maintenance release of your DAW application is recommended. AAX DSP is not currently in active development. TDM/VENUE is no longer supported (old downloads are available on the Legacy Installers page).
Find the Softube installer you need both Softube Central and individual plug-ins.
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?