Eden WT-800 Bass Amp
World Tour sound in your studio
There are a handful of classic names in bass guitar amplification, but few have the combination of pedigree and sheer modern versatility that comes with the Eden WT-800.
Featuring a full range of tools from compression and five-band EQ, to easy bi-amping and an ‘enhance’ knob for quick and effective scooping of mid-frequencies, the ‘World Tour’ amp really can do it all, around the globe.
Choose between our beautifully modelled Eden 4x10 and 1x15 cabinets, or blend them together. You can even split your signal with the bi-amp feature to send your lows and highs to different cabinets.
4 classic high-end microphones
Troy Antunes, bassist and producer with Justin Timberlake, Al Green, and Pharrell Williams, selected and positioned four top-of-the-line mics to give you a wide variety of incredible sounds.
'Enhance' your tone
To get that modern, scooped bass sound, whether for hip hop or metal, Eden designed the 'enhance' knob. One big twist gives you a smiley-face, and a bigger, better tone.
"I love the Eden WT-800 plugin! It sounds really good and gets the most out of my basses. I love the fact that it's so versatile, but yet so 'simple'. Really impressive."Pro mixer/producer and bass player for DI-RECT
Innumerable pro players, including Mike Rutherford of Genesis and Mike Gordon of Phish, have come to treat this amp as essential. It’s great for the grungey dirty vintage sounds, of course, but for the heft and clarity required by modern hip-hop, R&B, pop, metal, and jazz, there aren’t many that can compete.
That modern hi-fi richness comes in part from the extraordinary quality of the amp itself, but also partly from the additional features in the side-panel: the classic microphones, expertly placed, the easy bi-amping, and the intuitive mixer.
Officially licensed and endorsed
Our plug-in is fully endorsed and authenticated by Eden, and features physical modelling of two of their best-loved cabinets, a 1x15 and a 4x10, each miked with four different high-end classic microphones, selected and positioned by Troy Antunes, producer and bassist famous for his work with Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake.
You don't cut corners when it comes to getting the best tones out of your bass, and we don't cut corners when it comes to working with the best partners and reproducing and reimagining their best work in outstanding detail.
Fully-featured for fuller tones
With a three-channel mixer section, you can blend the two cabs with the direct signal to find just about anything you could ever want to hear.
And boasting a far more sophisticated EQ than many competitors, a built-in compressor, and a specially designed and optimised ‘enhance’ knob, which boosts the high and low frequencies while cutting the mids for that ultra-modern ‘scooped’ smiley-face sound, the WT-800 represents the best-of-the-best, in sound quality and versatility alike.
- Fully-featured bass amp simulation to cover every need, vintage and modern.
- Faithful modelling of class-leading, top-quality equipment.
- Five-band EQ.
- Make-sound-better ‘enhance’ knob.
- In-built compressor.
- Not one but two cabinet models.
- Easy bi-amping: select your cutoff frequency and send your low and high frequencies to different cabinets.
- Choice of four classic microphones per cabinet, expertly selected and placed.
- Great for rough stuff, but amazing for hyper-rich hi-fi modern tones.
Have a listen
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.