- The authentic analog sound of the Drawmer 1973 multi-band compressor
- Shape your mix with clarity, definition, and ten unique styles
- Two versions included: Drawmer S73 and Drawmer S73 for Amp Room
Dynamics / Console 1 Ready
Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor
For the mastering engineer, a multi-band compressor is a powerful tool. But a multi-band compressor that is not used diligently may create more problems than it solves. This is why we created Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor.
Use it to shape your mix with clarity and definition that no regular compressor could ever provide.
"It's a very nice better-maker plugin. Great to slap on the master to get your writing session sounding interesting, but also great for individual busses that needs some life and also in the mastering stage."DJ, remixer, record producer and one third of what once was Swedish House Mafia
Have a listen
A semi-automatic mastering device with a three-band compressor, mid/side capabilities, and transparent filters inside, the S73 makes the choices a mastering engineer would, so it always sounds great.
Simply use the Style parameter to switch between ready made mastering processing techniques, quickly finding the sound that suits your mix.
Set and Forget
The S73 makes your mixes brighter, louder, wider – whatever you want it to be – with ease. Just set it and forget it, safe in the knowledge you've supercharged your mix.
This product supports
We love VU meters, Bakelite knobs, and analog quirks. But we want modern precision and workflow. The answer? Softube Extended Features. Easy-access panels with the innovations you need close at hand.
"I've done multiple mixes with the S73 now and still can't believe the ease of use for getting the punch, clarity and width."Producer (Christina Aguilera)
Clarity and defintion
Under the hood, the S73 is based on technology created by Drawmer for the 1973 Three Band FET Stereo Compressor. This is an award winning multi-band analog compressor design famous for its precision and flexibility. But as with all multi-band compressors it takes care and experience to find the sweetest of sweet spots.
With the S73 we've found them for you, and the sound design behind each Style represents an expert mastering engineer's skill and taste. You'll have no trouble getting the best out of Drawmer with this special little unit.
Close to the original
Softube has carefully modeled all the characteristics of the original analog hardware at component level, so what you hear in the S73 is truly the real thing in action.
"I think they've nailed it," says Kieron Clough, Products Manager at Drawmer. "Ivor [Drawmer] thinks they've nailed it as well. It's fantastic!"
The S73 is the way to get top-of-the-line analog hardware on your mastering bus without fear of choice paralysis or losing yourself in the details. It's called the Intelligent Master Processor because it makes the tough decisions for you, leaving you free to listen to the effect.
Drawmer S73 thinks like a mastering engineer and acts accordingly. Whatever you want your mixes to be—brighter, louder, wider—Drawmer S73 does it all with ease. You only need to set it and forget it.
Drawmer S73 for Amp Room
Drawmer S73 for Amp Room, our pro audio guitar and bass platform, is as effortless as it is useful. And when you combine it with other studio effects, classic amps, cabs, and pedals, you can easily create studio-quality, record-ready tones.
Console 1 Ready
This plug-in can be used within Console 1, our mixing system. Click to learn more.
"This is a beautiful and thoughtful capture of the essence of the Drawmer sound. Punch, clarity and character for days. A new go-to for drums. Fantastic."American music producer, composer, technologist, audio technician, multi-instrumentalist
- Built-in mastering sound design
- Two versions included: Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor and Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor for Amp Room
- Lifts your mixes to the next level
- The true analog sound of the Drawmer 1973 multi-band compressor
- Parallel compression possible with wet/dry mix knob
- 'Air' switch brings added polish and shine to your mix
- Ten styles to choose from
- Left and right VU meters monitoring output levels per channel
- Amount knob increases processing along professionally designed gradients
- Ten styles in three categories (Clean, Bass Control, and Spatial)
- Air switch for a shimmering high frequency boost
- Dry/wet mix knob
- Control output gain for volume-neutral A/B comparison
- macOS 10.15 Catalina, Big Sur 11, Monterey 12
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 11
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Computer with AU, VST, VST3 and/or AAX compatible DAW host software
- Internet access (for downloading installers and managing licenses)