Changes in v.2.4.62 (released on Jun 19, 2018)
A packed release with six new products and tons of features! Three new Modular modules, one Console 1 strip, three new native plug-ins.
- Windows: Fixed an issue with the graphics freezing on some older graphics cards and drivers.
- Worked around an rare issue where Ableton Live could recall some parameters incorrectly when loading projects or presets with Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Console 1: Fixed a bug where a strip's sub plug-ins don't retain values when switching to and from the 4k channel.
- All Weiss products: Fix for issue that could cause files to be rendered with fade-in in Wavelab.
- All Weiss products: Fixed an issue with Gain Reduction meter initial values in some hosts.
- Weiss DS1-MK3: Slight tweak of the gridlines in the waveform view
- Weiss Deess: Fix for the menu not being closed when the frequency grid is clicked.
- Weiss Deess: Fixed bug which made it impossible to toggle discrete parameters in the menu.
- Modular/FX: Auto close Selector page when a preset has been loaded.
- Preset Collection: Fixed an issue where presets in some circumstances would become garbled when exporting them in Modular/FX. The internal presets are fine however and Preset Collection will now detect and correct the garbled Modular/FX presets when importing.
- Preset Collection: Better support for wide characters on WIndows. Most importantly it is now possible to save user presets if your username includes such characters.
- Preset Collection: Fixes an issue where presets would always be considered to be modified in Pro Tools.
- Preset Collection: User presets now default to one-star rating.
- Drawmer 1973: Fixed broken graphics on non-retina displays.
- AAX DSP does not work for selected products (see list below). We are currently qualifying a maintenance release which will be released very soon.
- Console 1 Pro Tools Error -9105 when using UAD plug-ins. Fixed in Pro Tools 2018.1. We are still working on a fix for older versions of Pro Tools.
- When using Pro Tools on Windows the Preset Collection window often gets hidden behind the Pro Tools window. Can be recovered with Alt-Tab, pressing twice on the "Preset", button, etc .
- We are working on usability features for Preset Collection, such as a list view and other helpful features. Please let us know what you'd like to have!
- Preset Collection blocks some keyboard events from getting to the DAW, like space for start/stop. We're investigating how we could fix this.
- Modular FX: VST3 and AAX presets for Spring Reverb and Mutable Instruments Clouds are not available.
- American Class A: At the moment there are only three presets available and only in Softube Collection. More presets are scheduled.
- Weiss Deess: Plug-in delay compensation does not work as intended in Studio One and Logic.
Products in this release affected by the AAX DSP bug: Bass Amp Room, FET Compressor, Fix Flanger, Saturation Knob, Summit Audio Grand Channel, Summit Audio EQF-100, Full Range Equalizer, Summit Audio TLA-100A Compressor, TSAR-1 Reverb, TSAR-1R Reverb, Trident A-Range, Tube Delay, Vintage Amp Room.