Terms and Conditions
"Win a Softube Console 1 & a Console 1 Fader" Social Media Contest
1. The promoter is: Softube AB whose registered office is at Sankt Larsgatan 9D, Linköping, Sweden.
2. The competition is open to those aged 18 years or over except employees of Softube AB and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are here:
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 06/01/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Share a photo of your work space on Facebook or Instagram and answer the question 'How would Console 1 and Console 1 Fader improve your work?'
Tag us @SoftubeStudios
And use the hashtag #ConsoleOneChristmas
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a Softube Console 1 and Console 1 Fader. Console 1 and Console 1 Fader are two bespoke hardware controllers for the accompanying Console 1 software, which is intended to aid music production. The prize represents a monetary value of 1198 USD or 1015 Euros. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner is responsible for paying taxes on the prizes.
13. Winners will be chosen: by 08/01/2020 by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram/Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swedish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.