Save at least 80%
- Epic value: a premium collection of undisputed sound quality plug-ins for a fraction of the price of the individual products included. Save more than 3,000 USD
- Upgrade to Volume 4 from any previous Volume edition or any included plug-in
- Includes plug-ins developed in close collaboration with industry-leading brands like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, Trident, OTO, Doepfer, and Fix
- Newest additions: American Class A / Marshall Plexi Super Lead 1959 / Monoment Bass / Passive-Active Pack / Spring Reverb / Acoustic Feedback
Login to see your price
A premium quality bundle that can take your work to the next level, Volume 4 Plug-in Collection is an epic value-proposition. It includes a carefully picked selection of incredible-sounding plug-ins created in partnership with industry-leading brands like Weiss, Summit Audio, Drawmer, Marshall, and more, for a single discounted price.
This is a collection that spans your needs in the studio and ensures every part of your process is taken care of with the best sound quality you can get. You’ll do your best work with these companions. And to get this many premium plug-ins at this price – that’s a sure-fire hit.
Volume 4 includes the following plug-ins:
Awards & reviews
Many of the Volume 4 plug-ins integrate seamlessly with Native Instrument's Native Kontrol Standard. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer (older OS versions may work but are not tested).
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument's page).
- Softube account.
- iLok account.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement).
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Digital Performer, Reaper and Sonar. Softube plugins are not tested in the non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required. Therefore, for example, Pro Tools 10.x is no longer supported (contact support for latest 32-bit compatible instalers).
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of the DAW application is recommended.
AAX DSP is not in active development, but older products still support AAX DSP. For legacy TDM/VENUE, please see the Legacy Installers page.