Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for an E-commerce Coordinator that is ready to shape the future of our website, e-commerce and API platforms.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, over 20% of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "E-commerce Coordinator". The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is March 20th 2019.
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email.
- Act as a Product Owner & Project Leader for our website www.Softube.com
- Own the website product backlog and roadmap
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with internal and external teams / partners who work on the web project
- Coordinate, and act as a primary stakeholder for the Softube e-commerce, web platform and web platform API, both internally and externally
- Support marketing with new web projects, liaise with external parties to get development done
- Work with web applications team to ensure customers can download and access Softube products
- Relevant degree or experience
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce project management
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Experience with CMS, CRM, and marketing automation essential
- Experience with agile development, ideally as a product owner
- Numbers driven, analytical with well-developed organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of web systems architecture
- Good technical insight
- Interest in music and/or music production a plus
- Experience with web agency work is a plus
Characteristics and Behaviour
- Structured and independent
- An excellent communicator
- Analytical and detail oriented
Softube is based in Linköping, Sweden and currently has 26 employees. The company was founded 2003 and has since developed and sold products used by professional and enthusiast music creators. Softube has worked with some of the most well-known brands in the industry, including Marshall, Native Instruments, Universal Audio, and Fender.