Join the Rock & Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us grow to the next level! Softube has been on the market since 2003 and is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
We are now looking for an Operations Manager to take the lead in establishing and developing the new operations function within Softube. Softube is heading out on an exciting journey in expanding our position on the market and will establish and set up the supply chain accordingly. In order to succeed, you need to have an open mind set and be structured, thorough, and enjoy challenges. You will report directly to the President of Softube and be part of the Softube executive team.
If you are within the field of operations, supply, and sourcing today and looking for a new challenge with great potential in a creative environment this might just be the job for you.
- Manage and optimize hardware supply chain and manufacturing.
- Manage warehousing and logistics.
- Manage all financials and cash flow tied to Operations.
- Manage setup and integration of ERP system.
- Manage environment, sustainability, and ethics aspects related to Operations and supply chain.
- Early involvement in product design phase, optimizing component choice together with Hardware Engineers.
- Manage the process of taking hardware products from final prototypes to serial production.
- Relevant degree in operations, sourcing and supply chain management, and economics from a reputable university.
- At least 6-10 years of working experience within the field of managing operations.
- Experience in setting up ERP systems.
- Excellent in English and Swedish language, both in text and speech.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to manage and optimize complex flows of products, money, and people.
- Being able to sort through large amounts of data and figuring out which details are the important ones.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in music production.
- Knowledge and experience of the music software industry, plug-ins, DAWs.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, seven of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Unfortunately, the short time allowed to fill this position will not allow us to seek applicants from outside the EU. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Operations Manager". The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is 2019-12-11.
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview and those applicants will be contacted by email.
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of some thirty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.