Office and Sales Coordinator US
Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for an Office and Sales Coordinator who is ready to shape the future of our US operations, and will be based out of our brand new New York office.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden for the first 6 months, and then will be relocated to New York to oversee the development of our US office. You must be a Swedish or US citizen to apply for this job, as we will be arranging a special VISA for the US based part of the work assignment.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Office and Sales Coordinator US". The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is 2020-01-20. Selected applicants will be called to an interview. Those applicants will be contacted by email.
- Act as a point person for Softube’s US office
- Support the US sales channel with order processing and logistics
- Coordinate human resources and administration within the US
- Regular travel to head office in Sweden
- Create a consistent work culture between the head office in Sweden and the New York office
- Relevant degree or experience
- Experience of the Musical Instruments industry (3+ years)
- Your written and verbal English skills are excellent
- Experience with global B2B and B2C customer support (desirable)
- Professional experience in an office admin environment (desirable)
- Project Management experience (desirable)
- Swedish or US citizenship (working VISA requirement)
Characteristics and Behaviour
To be successful in this role you have to have:
- Structured way of working
- A good ability to gather and analyse data
- Excellent communication skills, a team-player
As a person you are:
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Interested in music and/or music production
- Able to multi-task
Softube is based in Linköping, Sweden and currently has 40 employees. The company was founded 2003 and has since developed and sold products used by professional and enthusiast music creators. Softube has worked with some of the most well-known brands in the industry, including Marshall, Native Instruments, Universal Audio, and Fender.