Softube, the “Rock & Roll Scientists” of Linköping, Sweden, are looking for a talented and motivated DevOp to strengthen our IT & Applications team in delivering world class music production products. This is the perfect way to combine your technical excellence with your creative intelligence, so join us, and help develop the highest quality audio-processing and music-making products out there!
Softube is a dynamic, fast-growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome. Some of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "IT DevOp". The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email. The last day to apply for the position is June 9th, 2019.
- Provide and supervise IT infrastructure
- Manage and maintain build servers and version control systems
- Be a link between QA and developers regarding code drops, automatic testing, and branch handling
- Supervise, develop and test automatic tasks like backup, log collection, and hardware monitoring
- Perform day-to-day IT related tasks, and support colleagues with technical assistance
- Bachelor (or higher) in computer engineering, electronics or related
- Fluent in network speech
- Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- Shell scripting
- Computer hardware
- Orchestration (Puppet etc.)
- Unit/automatic testing
Characteristics and Behaviour
- Technically skilled and talented
- Good work ethic
- Structured ways of working
- Able to work unsupervised
- Curious about new developments in Continuous Integration (CI) and automatic testing
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of some thirty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.