Versions from 2.0 and newer of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements.
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer.
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10. We have not qualified our plug-ins for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and registering licenses.
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the reguirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card, please see the AAX DSP Supported Instances per DSP card for more information
TDM/VENUE is no longer supported (old downloads are available on the Legacy Installers page).