Console 1 is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. Here are the system requirements:
Common for Windows and Mac OS X
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 900 MB hard disk space
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.2.1 or higher) compatible host application
- 1 powered USB 2.0 compatible port
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Broadband internet access for downloading software
Mac OS X specific
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer.
- 64-bit Windows 8 or newer. We have not qualified our plug-ins for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
Important note to Sonar users
The new Sonar (released 2015) supports Console 1, and also supports automatic transfer of track name and number to the Console 1 system. The only known issue is that when a track is removed in Sonar, this is not reflected in Console 1 until Sonar's Undo History has been manually cleared. Sonar version X3 and lower does not support Console 1.
These DAWs support syncronized track selection, solo/mute, DAW send, pan and volume:
- Presonus Studio One 3.3
- Sonar (latest version)
These DAWs support automatic transfer of the DAW's track name and number to Console 1:
- Presonus Studio One 2.6
- Cubase 8.0.5
- Nuendo 6.5
- Logic Pro 10.2
- Ableton Live 8.4.1 (AU only, requires that all track names begin with a "# ", note the blank space)
These DAWs support automatic transfer of the DAW's track name (but not number) to Console 1:
- Pro Tools 11.2.1
Console 1 is not available for AAX DSP.