This release contains the UAD integration with Console 1 as well as a very anticipated drag and drop feature in Modular. On top of this we've done some graphics optimizations, bug fixes and lots of behind the scenes stuff. The release does only contain Console 1, Heartbeat and Modular.
- Console 1: Integrated support for some UAD equalizers and compressors.
- Modular: Drag and drop move of modules.
- Console 1: "Shift + Phase Inv" will bypass the entire Console 1
- Console 1: "Shift + Page Up/Down" will jump one track at the time.
- Improved graphics performance. The largest improvements can be found in the Console 1 On-Screen Display on Mac Retina screens and Modular.
- Console 1: The link to the Console 1 On-Screen Display manual from the menubar app has been fixed.
- Console 1: Fixed an issue where Sonar would not remove a Console 1 instance after deleting a track.
- British Class A For Console 1: A new code optimization has significantly reduced the CPU usage.
- Modular: The center console now follows the scrolling sideways in the smallest GUI size.
- Modular: Proper song position implemented for AAX.
- Modular: Fixed an issue where the first attempt to add multiple modules in one go would fail.
- Modular: Fixed a bug where starting or stopping the transport could be delayed slightly.
UAD Precision Limiter does not correctly report errors back to the On-Screen Display in 176 and 192 kHz sample rates.
Console 1's spectrum analyzer (FFT) freezes in 48 kHz when loading UAD plug-ins in Console 1 while using the Summit Audio Grand Channel strips.