The Integrated DAW Control for Presonus Studio One and Cakewalk SONAR has finally arrived! Make sure you use the latest version of Studio One or SONAR. We also added a new module to Modular, a specialized MIDI module for all ROLI Seaboard users, and a new Console 1 strip, the Summit Audio Grand Channel.
We also improved on the register/download/install process. We now use Gobbler as the medium to download and install our plug-ins, which means that you will only download the plug-ins you actually have licenses for. To get started, please go to My Account to create a Softube account (powered by Gobbler) and download the Gobbler client from our Download page.
- Modular: Added ROLI Seaboard RISE utility module.
- Console 1: DAW Control now available for Sonar and Studio One in VST3.
- Console 1: Added a new Summit Audio Grand Channel strip for owners of Summit Grand Channel.
- Volume 1: Added a new bundle and subscription bundle.
- Changed download and installation system to Gobbler.
- Console 1: Fixed a bug with automatic track number and name transfer in Cubase and Nuendo
- Modular: Double-clicking on an empty rack or the background of a module will now open the Module Selector.
- Console 1: Implemented support for multiple open sessions in SONAR.
- Console 1: Improvements in CPU usage for both the On-Screen Display and the Console 1 plug-ins. We also found and fixed a memory leak.
- Console 1/TLA-100: The TLA's gain reduction meter in Console 1 now behaves more like a VU meter.
- Console 1: Fixed an intermittent crash in Sonar that could happen when closing a project.
- Modular: Fixed an issue that caused the GUI to look random when loading presets in Cubase on some Windows machines.
- Modular: Fixed issue with incorrect preset change light in Studio One.
- Modular: The Module selector is now visible if no modules are loaded when opening the GUI for the first time.
- Modular: The time range mode switch on the A-140 ADSR Envelope Generator should now be easier to toggle.
- Modular: Fixed a bug related to receiving MIDI data on multiple channels in VST3.
- Modular: Fixed an issue where Studio One and possibly other hosts could drop some MIDI messages.
- Modular: Fixed an issue where the GUI size could not be changed when using AU.
- Improved scanning and loading times for Console 1 and Modular.
- Additional improvement of scanning time and memory usage in Pro Tools.
- Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor: Changed the names of some of the VST3 and AAX presets files due to issues with the file names. There will be two copies of the presets files with different names since we never delete existing preset files.
Regarding Solo/Mute in Integrated DAW Control mode: Console 1's internal Solo/Mute will get disabled when Integrated DAW Control is enabled in Studio One or SONAR. If you have previously saved projects with Solo/Mute, you should open them with DAW Control disabled and manually transfer the settings to the DAW's Solo and Mute functionality before opening the project with DAW control enabled. Disable DAW Control by unchecking that option in the plug-in's Setup menu and restart your DAW.
32-bit DAWs on both Mac and Windows: We have currently an issue that can cause a crash with our plug-ins in 32-bit when the DAW uses more than 2GB of memory.
SONAR/Console 1 compatibility: If you clone or delete a track with Console 1 you will need to save and restart SONAR for the change to take effect.
Ableton Live 9.7, 64bit: VST plug-ins can't recall .fxp and .fxb preset files correctly in Ableton Live 9.7 64-bit or older (exceptions are Modular and Console 1). Ableton are working on a fix for this.