The most action packed release ever! Modular with over forty available modules and hundreds of presets is here.
- Added Modular and Modular FX
- Added Doepfer A-108 VCF 48 dB, A-110-1 VCO, A-118 Noise, A-132-3 Dual VCA, A-140 ADSR and A-147 VCLFO modules
- Added Intellijel µFold II, Korgasmatron II and Rubicon modules
- Solid State Logic XL 9000 K-Series for Console 1: Fixed an issue that could cause slow parameter in the EQ when using Audio Units
- VST3: DAW gain reduction meters now updates correctly when the plug-in GUI is closed
- Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor: Fixed an issue where the plug-in GUI forgets that it's in side mode when you close the GUI (affects some DAWs)
- The Windows 10 crash issue remains. We hope to resolve this soon, but it's a very tricky problem.
- On Windows VST 3, trying to run plug-ins that there is no license for on the computer/iLok can cause exceptions.
- Renaming Performance parameters doesn't work on Windows and on some 32-bit Mac DAWs.
- After renaming Performance parameters on Mac, the DAW will sometimes stop receiving keyboard input. The current workaround is to close and open the Modular plug-in window.
- Mac OS: Drag and drop of audio clips to a track with a Console 1 plug-in can cause some Mac DAWs to crash.