Product Marketing Expert
Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Expert that is very interested in music production, music software and have experience and/or a degree in communications and/or marketing. Bonus qualifications would be experience from publishing and/or record industry, playing guitar and experience in music production.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Product Marketing Expert”. The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is Feb 28 - 2021.
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email.
- Working closely with the product teams during product development
- Perform Market Research for the relevant segments
- Building Key Messages for products in the relevant segment and delivering those to marketing in a timely fashion
- Create and execute launch plans and lifetime marketing plans for products in the relevant segment
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, feature requests, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups, sales data and Customer Service
- Sharing and spreading knowledge about customers and competing products internally
- Work with relevant artists/endorsers/influencers to boost product marketing
- Assist Product Marketing Manager in procurement of external marketing content, like music and video creation
- Press relations for the relevant segment
- Gather product knowledge of Softube’s products and competing products
- Keeping up to date with events, forums, magazines, social media, YouTube etc. related to the relevant segment
- At least 3 years of working experience within the field of MI industry and/or publishing/record industry
- Demonstrated experience and/or degree in communications and/or marketing
- Language: English, written and spoken at a high level
- Demonstrated product interest in music production software and hardware
- Knowledge and experience in music production
- Playing guitar and an interest in guitar sounds
- Knowledge and experience of music production
- Experience from working with artists, producers and songwriters
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fourty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.