Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission–to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music.
At Softube we rely heavily on our build system to help us develop products for all major audio recording and mixing platforms.
We are looking for a new talent to develop and maintain our:
- Build system
- CI/CD pipelines
- Internal toolset and services
- Automation and test processes
- Deployment process
You will be a part of our small but efficient IT operations team.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "DevOps Engineer". The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email. The last date to apply for this position is 21st October 2021.
- Develop and maintain our build system and its surrounding software stack
- Ensure our build system performance and availability
- Help our developers with build system related tasks and internal tools
- General IT operations support and development
- Good knowledge of build systems
- Good knowledge of version control systems
- CI/CD knowledge
- General programming knowledge
- Python knowledge
- Linux / Mac / Windows experience
- C++ knowledge
- Storage systems
- Jamf/Endpoint manager
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fifty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.