Customer Service Agent
Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for a service-minded Customer Service Agent with a dedication and commitment to provide excellent support to our customers.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Unfortunately, the short time allowed to fill this position will not allow us to seek applicants from outside the EU. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Customer Service Agent". The email should include, or link to, your CV, and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is May 15.
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email.
- Support and help our customers with any issue or question they might have
- Reproduce issues and problems reported by customers
- Work closely with our Quality Assurance Team to make sure support cases are handled and keep customers updated on the progress of their reported issues
- At least three years of working experience within the field of customer service
- Excellent knowledge about music creation tools
- Excellent knowledge about computer systems, hardware and software (plug-ins, DAWs)
- Excellent proficiency in English, both in text and speech
- Relevant degree from University
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Experience from working in the music instrument industry
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fourty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.