Customer Service Agent
Join the Rock ‘n Roll Scientists at Softube in Linköping, Sweden and help us craft and tell the Softube story! Softube is a dynamic, fast growing company on a mission to find the best way to make music with a computer, using our scientific wizardry and our love for music. We are looking for a Customer Service Agent, with focus on end-customer sales support, that is service-minded, structured and thorough and has a deep understanding of how customer relationships are built.
Position Details and Application
The position is full-time, on-site at Softube headquarters in Linköping Sweden, and we would like to fill this position as soon as possible. EU citizen applicants are very welcome, Many of our current employees are from other countries than Sweden, and English is spoken at the office. Unfortunately, the short time allowed to fill this position will not allow us to seek applicants from outside the EU. Women are underrepresented in the Softube team, so we would like to encourage female applicants.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Customer Service Agent". The email should include, or link to, your CV and cover letter. The last day to apply for the position is 22nd October 2020.
A selected number of applicants will be called to an interview, those applicants will be contacted by email.
- Support and help existing and potential end users with any issue or question they might have that relates to end-customer sales support
- Observe, and gather data of, patterns and trends in customers’ feedback when it comes to sales related matters such as the purchase process, orders, billing, campaigns etc
- Be the link between Customer Service and Sales; make sure Sales know the effect our sales strategies have on Customer Service, keep track of tasks that Customer Service might want Sales to help with
- Continuously be on top of sales campaigns, considering how they may affect Customer Service, knowing about target groups, discounts, and other terms
- Fluency in English, in both text and speech
- Excellent communication skills, in both text and speech
- At least two years of working experience within the field of customer service, sales support, marketing
- Relevant degree from University
- Excellent knowledge about music creation tools
- Excellent knowledge about computer systems, hardware and software
Softube was founded by Oscar Öberg in 2003 and consists today of over fourty people, headquartered in Linköping, Sweden.
Softube develops both hardware and software for musicians, producers, and engineers, often in partnership with big-brand partners such as Marshall, Universal Audio, and Solid State Logic, with an intense focus on sound quality.