- An exclusive edition of Amp Room—our pro audio guitar and bass platform—that’s loaded with officially licensed Marshall amps and cabs
- Includes the Amp Room package, plus four amps and their cabs—Plexi, Silver Jubilee, JMP 2203, & Bluesbreaker 1962–and the eight cabs from Marshall Cabinet Collection
- The comprehensive Marshall Sound in the pro guitar and bass platform at a fraction of the cost of purchasing the components separately
- Upgrade from Amp Room or any included amplifier. Log in to see your price
Guitar & Bass Platform / Plug-in Collection
Amp Room: Marshall Edition
Legendary compressors and EQs, classic amps and cabinets, vintage pedals and mics. Everything you need to produce the absolute best guitar and bass tones—right at your fingertips. Amp Room is the modern, ever-expanding pro audio guitar and bass platform designed with the discerning professional in mind. Amp Room: Marshall Edition is the version especially curated to bring the heritage and prestige of the Marshall Sound.
As the long-time, exclusive software partner of Marshall, we’re proud to offer the only officially licensed Marshall plug-ins. And Amp Room: Marshall Edition comes fully stacked. In addition to all the amps, cabs, pedals, and gear included in the original Amp Room, you get four legendary Marshall amps plus their cabs and eight classic, rare, and hand-wired cabs from Marshall Cabinet Collection. It’s an incredible collection of iconic gear at a historic value.
Softube + Marshall: A Partnership Fused by Sound Quality
Our first-ever prototype was a hardware DSP box running a Marshall amp model and a loudspeaker model. Suffice it to say, that got Marshall’s attention. The relationship sparked by those humble beginnings has led to a successful, long-term partnership. Amp Room: Marshall Edition is stacked from here to high heaven with the only amps and cabs available in software form that are endorsed by Marshall.
Marshall Additions: The Higher the Stack the Closer to God-Status
The expertly emulated amplifiers and cabinets included in Amp Room: Marshall Edition will bring your guitar and bass tones to new heights. From the amazingly responsive Marshall Museum piece, Plexi Super Lead 1959, to the dark and smooth collector’s item, Silver Jubilee 2555, the amps in this edition grant you near-total mastery over the legendary Marshall Sound. The father of JCM800, Marshall JMP 2203, is the quintessential rock amp. Bluesbreaker Model 1962, one of the rarest and most expensive amps in the world, adds warmth and crunch in three dimensions. With eight special speaker cabinets versatile enough for any musical genre from vintage to modern in the mix, dominion over the heaven-sent sound of Marshall is all but complete.
Amp Room Marshall Edition includes the following plug-ins:
All Softube products require a computer with appropriate DAW host software (none of which are included).
Versions from 2.5.18 and newer of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.13 or newer (older OS versions will not work)
- Windows 10 64-bit (older Windows versions may work but are not tested)
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon - M1 support pending
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space, while sample libraries may require additional disk space. Specific information available on each instrument’s page).
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading installers and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok key for authorizing your plug-ins (note that a physical iLok USB key is not a requirement)
- In theory, any 64-bit VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application should work.
However, due to plug-in host differences between DAWs - and our own rigorous testing standards - we only officially test our plug-ins and instruments in the most recent versions of Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Ableton Live, Studio One, Reaper and Cakewalk. Softube plugins are not tested in non-listed systems, but they most likely work as long as the system requirements are met. We cannot guarantee a solution for issues in unsupported systems.
Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
Note: With regards to the different VST formats, we strongly recommend using VST3 as some of our plug-ins have features that are not present in the older VST formats.
Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
The most recent maintenance release of your DAW application is recommended. AAX DSP is not currently in active development. TDM/VENUE are no longer supported (old downloads are available on the Legacy Installers page)